Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sock-tober

Before she asks....yes I am still knitting your socks Oh Grand Purl Baa.....

One got momentarily distracted.....willingly of course...by stepping into Peppermint Stitches again.....

Wouldn't you think one would learn?????

Out I came with this....





It took quite a few photos before I captured the amazing colours in it....It's called Baltic and is Tosh Sock by Madelinetosh

I wanted to take loads of stuff away with me but exercised some self control.....

Would like to tell you more about what I got but you will have to wait... I will hand it out like squares of precious chocolate.

A satisfying Saturday....clothes were taken to charity bins so Molly's boot is clean again.....plastic bags taken to supermarket (why won't Hubbie use the green bags I give him??????)...menu planning from one's new fabulous crockpot book wot Wonderful Aunty Denise gave one for one's birthday...we are having Hungarian Goulash for dinner tonight ....most suitable for a rainy day in Brisvegas.....


Molly was cleaned and vacuumed by the lovely folk at the car-wash place whilst I indulged in citrus tart and a skinny flat white (I kid myself don't I with the skinny coffee....????).  I bought some mats for Molly so she feels quite special now.

Hubbie has been furiously tidying up his study and he and Bel have done a marvellous job of clearing out stuff from the guest bedroom so that Mark actually has somewhere vaguely sanitary to sleep on Monday night.

Okay okay....back to knitting Grand Purl Baa's socks.....

What are you having for dinner?  Have you ever knitted socks?  Are you wearing socks now?  If so, are they special?

2 comments:

2knitncrochet said...

Hi, love your blog. I have just started my first blog with Inspired knitter. I know it sounds it ....
but it seemed better than Carolyn's crafted! Socks are my next small project as I am rugged out at the moment. But i may have to finish the mittens, or the cardy or the...
Dinner is roast stuffed lamb vegies gravy and red wine! to compliment of course. And its raining down here at Bilinga - the southern end of the Gold Coast.

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

errr. So where are my socks?