Saturday, October 9, 2010

Confession

The only good Catholics are bad Catholics my husband says.....so, with that in mind, I will show you my latest purchase.....


Isn't it beautiful?  1.5 metres of Etsuko Furuya fabric called echino.  I couldn't resist.....I wanted to buy it all.

Now my question to you is...what do I make with it?

Daggy me was going to make a skirt...honestly I am hopeless....but Bel and I now think perhaps a bag....suggestions please.

I really am a greedy girl.....I have a huge stack of books...well four really....two beside my bed and two more growing on my desk...one can never have enough books....which one should I read first?



It's Saturday night....beautiful young things are walking in and out the door ready to party.

Hubby and me are eating fish casserole and will probably watch the 2nd disc of the 1st season of The Tudors...just to remind ourselves where bad Catholics began!!

1 comment:

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

Olix Olix Olix
the only good Catholic is an EX one.
And that fabric needs to stay in the cupboard for at LEAST a year before you make anything at all with it - after it has been joined by many more long lengths of beautiful fabric.... purchased without guilt, Catholic or otherwise.

You are letting your 'new patchworker' petticoat show girl. Tuck it up.

Loani