Friday, October 8, 2010

Gifts





Yesterday I received a couple of gifts. 

Gift 1 - My boss approved my attendance at an AIM Masterclass.

Gift 2 - I met Jane Mara at a Masterclass and she gave me this apple.

Not for morning tea mind you....but to remind us that Isaac Newton was not slaving away in a science lab when he discovered gravity.

Jane has just written a book called "Intuition on Demand - Activate your intuitive intelligence for business success."

I'm feeling a bit lost at work - trying to drum up business and find new markets.  This Masterclass sounded just the ticket. 

Jane asked us about our personal experience of breakthrough or "Aha!" moments.  I think we pretty much all agreed that they came when we had moved away from the vexing task at hand.  We had gone for a walk or in my case, went to do the washing up.

Jane gave us some techniques for getting into the zone which mostly involved slowing down our breathing and focussing on our heart's rhythm.  She gave us some very interesting insights into our phsyiology.  Stress of course is a big inhibitor to accessing intuition.

Do you use your intuition easily?  How do you solve problems?

2 comments:

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

My ah ha moments come while immersing myself in the manifestation of a previous ah ha moment. Ideas bread ideas. The more you have, the more you have. That's why 'workshopping' an idea works.

Well anyway ...
that's what oi reckon.

Noice apple.

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

Hey!
Where is today's post?!!!