Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 14 - My Creative Space


So GrandPurlBaa will be pleased to see that the second sock is almost finished.....




I am ploughing on with Phil's jumper too....courtesy of lovely yarn wrapped lovingly and supplied by Thicket..


My mind is always on the next 50 projects though....recently I was inspired by Tangled Yarns latest newsletter which showcased Berrocco patterns and I am rather fond of a few there....


 I want to make this hoody for Bel....and maybe this top for Lucy


So many patterns, so much wool, so little time.....More creative spaces at Kootooyoo

5 comments:

Cathie said...

i so wish I could knit! they all look sooo lovely.

Photography said...

I wish i could do this :-)

miss~nance said...

Fellow Blogtoberfest participant here and first timer to your blog. Hoping to get around to all of the blogs. A great way of finding new blogs to follow.

Would love you to visit my blog

Gail
http://missnance.blogspot.com/

Sandrine said...

Me too way above my belt LOL!Have fun! the colours look really nice too.

Kylie said...

Hear you on the so little time - everything is looking good.