Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Dog's Life



Yes, yes I know that the dog isn't on the windowsill. She simply will not fit. She's too fat. Like her owner. We need to go walking again. Steak (or stake as Caspar used to write on his menu requests), salad and garlic bread for dinner tonight. A dreary day. Data entry or really, to be more accurate, bouncebacks and ringing and checking people's email addresses. A necessary but tedious task. But then I could be Jessie. Waiting for someone to take me for a walk. Hoss came over tonight and cheered her up. He managed to escape bless him. So they played together for a bit. Hoss drank all her water and ate all her food. Weed on the trees. Hunted for guinea pigs. Carried on like a pork chop when I went outside and cheerfully went home with Erin. Jessie is now recovering. Shortly to dream of steak. Of what will I dream? Haven't dreamt for a while. Flat out getting a good night's sleep lately. Christmas approacheth at an alarming rate. Will I be doing the Ham again? Vermouth. Cloves. Brown sugar. ... Yum! My cue cat turned up yesterday in the post. Of course it doesn't work. I'm on Windows 98. Robert is foaming at the mouth that they haven't provided a driver. Guess I'll have to use one of the children's computers....It's a dog's life.

No comments: