Sunday, October 12, 2008

500 plus

I have reached 525 books now on librarything. The addition of Robbie's books has led to some interesting changes in my top connections. I feel somewhat like an anthropologist or sociologist seeing how the connections change as I add different books. Some people have great blogs. I need to make this better. The addition of photos would certainly help. Bel and I went shopping yesterday. I caught sight of myself in various mirrors and became instantly massively depressed (commensurate with my size). Having said that it was wonderful to watch Bel engage with all the salespeople - somehow she ended up behind the counter at Loot - I think previewing next month's new stock on the computer. She bought some great shoes at Myer - just insane really - the kind of stuff you can wear when you're young. We had roast pork for dinner last night. I like making the apple sauce. Robbie got the crackling just right. Snort. Snort. Snort. And I wonder why I am the size of a pig. Not that I have anything against pigs. I quite like them actually. Jessie is under my desk. Tweetie is chirping. Robbie is coughing. He has to go to work poor pet. Back to librarything......

3 comments:

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

For more on pigs look here www.eumundipapers.com/search/label/hamlet Connection? Wendy is a Knitwit.

Leithal said...

Hello there Luvvie. I don't like to show my ignorance but am desperate to know. What is this librarything of which you speak?

Alex Daw said...

Oh my goodness grand purl baa I have never seen a leopard pig before ! He's a beauty!