Sunday, January 2, 2011

A photo a day....


I've only just caught onto this suggestion for January - a photo a day....what an excellent suggestion...I've always liked taking photos and this morning I took quite a few....let's see if I can keep going every day.....

So, this is a photo of my big splurge this week at the post-Xmas sales.....a new wreath for our front door....half price from Crabtree & Evelyn....I am very happy with it...the other one was starting to fall apart..it was my mother's and was probably at least 20 years old.

Happy New Year to you and yours......what's your new year's resolution?  Mine is not to have the same old resolution next year....i.e. lose weight!!! Wouldn't it be nice to keep it off and never have to worry about it again.....but my father makes such excellent Christmas pudding...and brandy butter...mmmmmmm.....

1 comment:

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

My New Year's resolution is to not have a New Year's resolution.

Loani Contrary Prior
Queen of the Contrary
Queen of the Tea Cosies