Sunday, June 12, 2011

Test Pattern



Remember Test Pattern on the tele?

Well this is a Test square for a baby's blanket...

What do you reckon?

Is it too trippy?

I love the texture of it and it is lovely and soft and I reckon will be as warm as toast....
It will be fun to toast this particular baby's head....


Wouldn't it be nice to propose a toast with these glasses from Etsy?

If you are a follower and comment on this blog you too could go in the draw for a $50 voucher in honour of my fiftieth year.....but I have to get to 50 followers first....

Go on...




5 comments:

Alecia @ Tchotchkes etc. said...

I love it! you need a bit of crazy colour on these cold wintery days.. R & I thought of you yesterday - we were in Sydney and saw this cafe and thought of you

http://www.acoffeeandayarn.com/

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

I LOVE and LERVE that test square. Yes yes yes. A baby's blanket of all of those. Fabulous. How maybe I could knit a square or two for Charlot's baby. Can I can I. When is the baby due. DO I have time to finish a book first.

2knitncrochet said...

Love the colours. Why not make for yourself aswell as the baby.

Alex Daw said...

You'll all be pleased to know that I have discovered some more wool for this project...more experimenting is on its way!!!

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Not too trippy! Pastels are so boring!