Friday, June 10, 2011

Heaven



My idea of heaven is a leisurely lunch with a very good friend on a Friday!

Just check out this platter.....


We had the best table in the lovely sun (it's been a bit brisk in BrisVegas of late)....
I think many people have vamoosed for the Queen's Birthday long weekend, so the restaurant was the quietest I had ever seen it and we were spoiled for service.

Which restaurant?  Ouzeri in West End.

The last time I was there was after a book launch for Anthony Lawrence at Avid Reader.  Was that really nine years ago??????

Time flies when you're having fun.  Thanks for a wonderful lunch Maria!!!

Got any friends who want a gift voucher for Etsy?  I'm still trying to get to 50 followers on my blog.  Get them to follow me and they can go in a draw for a $50 voucher at Etsy.  

If they were looking for inspiration to write poetry they couldn't go past these Greek Muses drink charms could they?



Remember - follow me and comment on my blog to go in the draw.

2 comments:

kristieinbc said...

The food looks wonderful, and I love the drinks charms. A nice meal out with a friend has a way of soothing the soul...

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

Oi toi bits of coloured wool to my wine glass stems.

I know I know
I'm procrastinating.