Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blogtoberfest Planning


Here I sit planning my blogs for the month of October.

Can I do it?

Yes I can!

The power of positive thinking!

I am glad of the opportunity and the discipline ...so here is the schedule (imagine much pencil sucking over this - should I theme it according to the seven deadly sins? the seven virtues? the five senses? the first letters of the days of the week?????)

And this is what I came up with ...

Fridays - Frame by Frame (Films)

Saturdays - In Stitches (touchy feely stuff - oh okay knitting/patchwork/laughing/crying)

Sundays - Sightseeing (travel/galleries - you get it)

Mondays - Music to my ears (radio, music, birdsongs et al)

Tuesdays - Scents and Sensibility (perfume/culinary delights)

Wednesdays - Wordsmiths (books/crosswords)

Thursdays - Thirsty work (family history/knowledge quests et al)

Do you like the dragon?

He was created on Noosa Beach last Thursday evening when I was holidaying with dear friend Deb and her tribe of daughters.

What fun we had playing "hangman" at the pizza restaurant.  My best word was "Jaws" - they had to draw hairs on the legs of the hanging person before they got it!!

What's your favourite party game?

7 comments:

lisa :) said...

Love your weekly themes and look forward to reading them!

And the dragon is so cool! My favorite Hangman words are "why" and "zoo" (even with _oo "z" is usually the last guess) - only three letters each but near impossible to solve!

Brenda said...

Wow you are super organised for blogtoberfest, me.....not that organised!

Lynne said...

What a good idea. How very organised of you.
Love the dragon.

Kylie said...

Love the dragon, people are so very talented! Thanks for visiting btw. You have put a lot more thought into your blogtoberfest posts than me... I'm doing it all off the cuff. Lets see if I last! ;)

Kylie said...

Wow! Love that dragon... and thank you for visiting me btw. You seem to have put so much more thought into your blogtoberfest posting than me. I'll be blogging completely off the cuff... I wonder if I'll last the distance? Ha! We'll see...

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Sounds like a versatile month...and speaking of which, I forgot to tell you I gave you an "award":
http://paperbackpirate.blogspot.com/2010/08/feeling-love.html

Alex Daw said...

"OMG!" as Bel would say......An Award! Thank you Captain Nick Sparrow...that's made my day. Picture a big grin :)