Monday, November 8, 2010

Walk


I went for a walk this morning......at last.  Purple petals were strewn in my path from the jacarandas.

This is what a jacaranda looks like in case you haven't seen one.




It rained last night so everything smelt fresh and damp....loverly.....



I enjoyed watching the fog lift off our moutain.  We live in the foothills of Mt Coot-tha which is probably more of a bump by world standards...


You can see the television antennas peeking through in this photo.

Wish me luck on my "Get thin before I turn 50 challenge!"

2 comments:

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

Before you turn 50!!!!

FIFTY!

never.
Never 23 for gawd sake.
One refuses to believe it.

J.G. said...

Jacarandas are lovely trees. I don't know why there aren't more of them around. (Too messy for our modern mow/blow/go yard services, perhaps?)